2 bedroom apartment for saleTranquil House, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, NE8 2EU
- Two Bedroom Executive Apartment
- Ideal for Newcastle City Centre Access
- Attractive Open Plan Accommodation
- Superbly Presented/Decorated Throughout
- Contemporary Bathroom & En Suite
- Superb Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Juliette Balconies to Principal Rooms
- Parking Facilities
This stunning apartment is positioned close to local amenities, pubs and restaurants with excellent transport links into Gateshead and the City Centre of Newcastle. Ideally suited to the professional person or couple. We are pleased to offer for sale this stunning two bedroom first floor apartment. Offering 'ready to move in' order the apartment boasts excellent decorative order throughout and provides a secure entry communal entrance hall with lift access to the first floor. The apartment offers a spacious hallway leading to an attractive open plan lounge with dining area and modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. There are two double bedrooms, the master of which benefits from en suite facilities, together with a separate contemporary bathroom/w.c. Electric heating and double glazing are offered as standard with Juliette balconies featured to both the lounge and principal bedroom. Secure underground car parking facilities are also featured with this property together with visitor parking.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 340189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Ross, Low Fell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.