3 bedroom apartment for saleMaritime Building, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- Three bedroom apartment
- 2nd floor, c.1296 sq ft
- Private balcony with river views
- Two ensuites and a main bathroom
- Contemporary style
- World-Class fitness club
- Sovereign Place- Central town square
- Transport; DLR, Thames Clipper, Emirates Cable Car
Three bedroom apartment with partial river views available in the new Royal Wharf development. Located in Maritime Building, this spacious apartment is spread across c.1296 sq ft and comprises of three large double bedrooms, two with access to ensuites, an open plan living area, main bathroom and private balcony. The apartment is finished to an impeccable standard with oak engineered floors, expansive windows, pristine tiling and integrated appliances. This is Royal Wharf: a neighbourhood forging the way for an exciting new chapter in London’s history. A place to live, settle, raise families.
East London combines the old and new faces of the British capital in a whirl of tradition, culture and creativity; as well as being Europe’s most important hub for technology. Royal Wharf’s location benefits from two adjacent green spaces, the award-winning Thames Barrier Park and the historic Lyle Park. Transport is no problem with Pontoon Dock DLR station right on Royal Wharf’s doorstep.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2308143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.