2 bedroom flat for saleHillfoot Street, Glasgow
- TRADITIONAL TOP FLOOR FLAT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- REFITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- GCH & DG
- SECURITY ENTRY SYSTEM
***CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 22/11/16 @ 12.00***Offering to the market this bright and spacious two bedroom top floor flat situated in the ever popular residential locale of Dennistoun.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this stunning traditional top floor flat set within the ever popular Dennistoun area. The spacious accommodation on offer comprises shared entrance with security door entry system, broad welcoming reception hallway allowing access to all other apartments, bright and spacious lounge with bay window, refitted internal kitchen, two bright double bedrooms and a modern refitted bathroom. The property is further enhanced via a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units.
The property is well situated for local shopping which can be found on Duke Street. Public transport includes both bus and rail links to the city centre and surrounding areas which has a host of bars, restaurants, universities and hospitals etc. Access to the M8 & M74 motorway networks is close by making it an ideal location for commuters.
Early viewing is strongly advised to avoid disappointment..
Reception Hallway 9' 2" x 7' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.34m )
Lounge 17' 4" x 12' ( 5.28m x 3.66m )
Internal Kitchen 7' 5" x 6' 2" ( 2.26m x 1.88m )
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.63m )
Bedroom Two 19' 11" x 9' 6" ( 6.07m x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61200437.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN104262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.