3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMerevale Way, Yeovil
Sold STC £200,000
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Three Bedrooms With En Suite To Master
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Close To Local Amenities
A three bedroom semi detached family home situated in the sought after Abbey Manor Development. The accommodation is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and benefits from downstairs cloakroom, en suite to master bedroom, garage, off road parking and enclosed rear garden.
Double glazed door to the front opening into:
Stairs rising to the first floor. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the front. Suite comprising wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low level WC. Radiator.
Living Room 16' 3" max x 12' 10" max ( 4.95m max x 3.91m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Aerial and telephone points. Understairs storage cupboard. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator. Arch leading to:
Dining Area 9' 10" x 8' ( 3.00m x 2.44m )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear opening to the garden. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator.
Fitted Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to the rear. A range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. One and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated gas hob with cooker hood over and electric oven below. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side. Access to the loft space. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 8" max x 9' 6" max ( 4.17m max x 2.90m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Aerial and telephone points. Radiator. Door opening into:
Suite comprising shower cubicle. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low level WC. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.36m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Suite comprising enclosed bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Part tiled. Radiator.
Up and over door to the front. Door to the side opening to the garden.
Via tarmac driveway leading to the garage and providing off road parking. The front garden is laid to shingle with a paved steps leading to the front entrance.
A fully enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with a paved patio area abutting the property, providing an ideal seating area.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the second exit. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Preston Road. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Western Avenue. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Stourton Way. Turn right onto Merevale Way and the property can be found via our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61200440.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.