4 bedroom detached house for saleLouies Lane, Diss
- Detached Family Home
- Non- Estate Location
- Walking Distance to Town
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- En-Suite to Master
CALL TO BOOK A VIEWING! A centrally located spacious four bedroom detached house situated in a popular area of Diss town. Offering two reception rooms, conservatory, integral garage and multiple off road parking.
Front door into;
Fitted brush door mat, carpet, radiator and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' 3" x 11' 9" ( 4.34m x 3.58m )
Double doors opening to conservatory, double glazed window to side aspect, carpet, radiator and TV point.
Dining Room 11' 10" extending to 13' 8" x 8' 5" ( 3.61m extending to 4.17m x 2.57m )
Bay double glazed window to front aspect, carpet and radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 3" x 8' 4" ( 4.65m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, door to garden, fitted breakfast bar area and radiator. A range of fitted wall and base units with work surface over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Space for oven with extractor fan over. Space for fridge freezer.
Conservatory 11' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.38m )
uPVC construction, tiled floor and door to garden.
Carpet, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 11' 5" narrowing to 8' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.48m narrowing to 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in triple wardrobes, carpet and radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Obscured double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, carpet, vanity sink unit, low level WC and shower cubicle
Bedroom 2 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, carpet and radiator. Built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 11' 5" x 7' 1" ( 3.48m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double wardrobe and radiator
Bedroom 4 9' 2" x 8' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wood laminate flooring and radiator
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, pedestal hand wash basin, paneled bath, carpet, part tiled walls and shaver socket.
To the front, there is a tarmac driveway providing off road parking for two/three cars leading up t a single integral garage with power and electric. The front garden also has shrubs and borders.
A pathway allows access to both sides of the property to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a shed, and patio area ideal for entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61200455.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.