3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreenway, Forest Town, Mansfield, NG19
Sold STC £50,000
Freehold with full vacant possession
Att: Kathryn Harvey
Tel: 0116 254 5454
Two Colton Square
Tel:0116 254 5454
A three bedroom semi-detached property set within a convenient residential location.
• A well proportioned semi detached property set within a popular location.
• Accommodation equipped with full gas fired central heating (not tested)
• Entrance hall, lounge with kitchen.
• Three bedrooms to the first floor.
• Gardens to both front and rear with shared driveway giving access to detached garage.
Purchasers are to be made aware that an additional charge is to be collected on completion by the sellers to cover the costs incurred in the selling of the property, details are contained within the auction contract.
At the time of going to print, the property has not been inspected internally by a member of Savills, the Auctioneers staff.
Fridays / Sundays 11:15am
Commencing 19th August 2016
These do not have to be arranged, please turn up at the time stated and the viewing will last around 20 - 30 minutes.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 36GREENWAY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Nottingham Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Savills, Nottingham Auctions on 0115 934 8080.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.