2 bedroom terraced house for saleSix Bells Lane, Sevenoaks, TN13
- Listed cottage
- Close to town centre
- No chain
- 2 bed terrace
- Original features
- Enclosed rear garden
A charming, period, grade 2 listed cottage, located down a pedestrianised lane off Sevenoaks High Street. Close to amenities, shops, restaurants, Knole Park and Sevenoaks railway station (15 min walk away). Well presented and arranged, the accommodation comprises sitting room, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms. To the rear of the garden is a delightful garden with paved seating area, garden shed and low maintenance gravelled area with shrub borders.
- Living room (10'11 x 10'7): Front entrance door, original sash window, radiator, coal effect gas fire with timber surround, shelving to either side of fireplace, storage cupboard housing utiltiy meters, television and phone points, door to kitchen
- Kitchen (8'11 x 10'7 extending to utility area 9'2 x 4'10): Modern fitted units, integrated fridge and freezer, gas hob, electric oven, overhead extractor, Belfast sink, dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, wooden glazed french doors to rear, tiled floor, radiator, stairs to first floor. Glass roof over extension area (requires some attention)
- Bathroom: white suite comprising bath with overhead rain shower, low level WC with concealed cistern, inset wash basin, panelled bath, towel rail radiator, opaque window, part tiled part panelled walls, tiled floor
- Bedroom one (10'11 x 10'7): Original sash window, radiator, fitted carpet, arial and phone points
- Bedroom two (9'1 x 8): wooden casement window, radiator, fitted carpet, cupboard housing combi boiler, access hatch to loft (with ladder)
- Outside: fenced front garden area; enclosed rear garden of approx 35ft with paved area for seating, wide gravelled path and well stocked borders, garden shed at rear
- There is an access path to neighboroughing properties and the rear of Six Bells Lane from the back of the property
Available with no onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61203350.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS51216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.