4 bedroom detached house for saleThomas Hardy Drive, Shaftesbury
- Modern detached executive style home
- c.21'3" Dual aspect Sitting Room
- Nicely appointed Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite facilities to master
- Well maintained gardens to both front and rear
- Driveway and garage provide ample off road parking
- Close to local amenities and through routes
Pleasantly situated on a large corner plot within a quiet modern development on the eastern fringes of Shaftesbury and offering convenient access to local amenities and through routes (10 minutes walk to the town and within the catchment area of Abbey, Motcombe, Ludwell and Shaftesbury Primary Schools), this lovely detached family home is delightfully presented and offers well proportioned, light and airy accommodation.
The property is entered via a useful front porch which is large enough to house shoes and coats with a door to the reception hallway which has stairs rising to the first floor, a cloakroom with WC and doors to the principle accommodation. The dual aspect sitting room is a genuine delight with double glazed sash style windows to the front and double glazed french windows opening to the rear garden, a feature fireplace provides a nice focal point to the room. The kitchen / breakfast room is a good size and boasts a range of fitted wall and base units with ample work surfaces, breakfast bar and integrated appliances. The downstairs is completed by a nicely presented dining room.
The landing provides access to four bedrooms, three of which are doubles with plenty of built in storage cupboards. The master suite also benefits from a super en-suite shower room. The family bathroom with porthole window to the front completes the accommodation upstairs.
Externally the property offers nicely maintained gardens to both front and rear, garage and driveway.
EPC Rating C (69)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.