3 bedroom bungalow for saleWoodley Lane, Romsey
Sold STC £380,000
- 3 Bedroom Detached Family Bungalow
- Beautiful Front, Side & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking For Several Vehicles
- Double Garage 19'7'' X 18'
- Kitchen/Diner 19'9'' X 10'
- Loft Space (Possible conversion subject to planning permission)
- Bathroom & Seperate W.C.
- Conservatory 18'4'' X 8'7''
- Popular Residential Location
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A DETACHED FAMILY BUNGALOW IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN, double garage, driveway parking for several vehicles, beautiful front, side & rear gardens.
A superb opportunity to purchase this 3 bedroom detached bungalow in the popular location of Woodley Lane, Romsey. Main living accommodation comprises, large lounge 18' X 12', kitchen/diner 19'9'' X 10', conservatory, bathroom, separate W.C., 3 bedrooms and a loft space. This home offers many benefits including beautiful front, side and rear gardens, double garage 19'7'' X 18', driveway parking for several vehicles and there is potential to create a chalet style bungalow by way of a loft conversion (subject to planning permission) to create further living accommodation. Other benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, Cupernham Junior and Infant Schools close by and conveniently access to shops, amenities, Romsey town center and train station this home is ideally located for family living. Book your viewing today to avoid disappointment.
Lounge: 18' X 12'
Kitchen/diner: 19'9'' X 10' Max
Conservatory: 18'4'' X 8'7'' Max
Double Garage: 19'7'' X 18'
Bedroom One: 15'2'' X 11'10'' Max
Bedroom Two: 11'9'' X 9'10''
Bedroom Three: 10'6'' Max x 10'5''
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.