2 bedroom terraced house for saleMayfield Grove, HARROGATE
Sold STC £165,000
- Stone built terrace house
- Two bedrooms
- Through lounge
- Rear yard
- Popular location
- EPC awaited
Requiring a programme of modernisation is this two bedroom stone built terrace house, offered for sale with no upper chain and comprises through lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and rear yard.
Requiring a programme of modernisation is this two bedroom stone built terrace house ideally located for local shopping and transport facilities. The property is offered for sale with no upper chain and briefly comprises through lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and rear yard.
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
Through Lounge 24' 10" into bay x 9' 5" ( 7.57m into bay x 2.87m )
Bay with sash window to front aspect, further sash window to rear aspect, two radiators, coved ceiling, built in cupboard, understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 5' 10" ( 4.09m x 1.78m )
Window to side aspect, range of wall and base fitted units, stainless steel sink unit, cooker point, plumbed for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, radiator, door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Split level, access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.18m )
Two sash windows to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 6' 6" ( 3.51m x 1.98m )
Sash window to rear aspect, built in cupboard, original cast iron fireplace.
Bathroom 12' 8" x 5' 10" ( 3.86m x 1.78m )
Sash window to side aspect, suite comprising bath with shower above, wash hand basin, WC, radiator.
Hardstanding with retaining wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61209206.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG104008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.