1 bedroom house for saleWishart Drive, Stirling
Sold STC £72,500
- 1 Bed ¼ Villa
- Lounge/Diner & Kitchen
- GCH/DG, Private Garden & Driveway
- EPC - D(68)
A well presented 1/4 villa set within a popular and sought after area of Broomridge.
The accommodation is accessed by its own main door and consists on the ground floor of entrance vestibule with storage, generous lounge/diner and stylish kitchen with an array of wall and floor units. The upper floor is accessed by a spiral staircase and offers a bright bathroom with over bath shower and double bedroom with large fitted wardrobe.
All rooms are presented in fresh décor which is complimented by quality flooring throughout. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard throughout. In addition the flat benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating.
To the front of the home are neat well-tended gardens with a driveway providing off-street parking. To the side of the property is an enclosed garden area.
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as indoor bowling, golf, tennis and squash are close by as well as the Peak Sporting Village.
Living Dining 16' max x 13' 7" max ( 4.88m max x 4.14m max )
Kitchen 6' 7" x 6' ( 2.01m x 1.83m )
Bedroom 11' 5" to front of wardrobe x 8' 1" ( 3.48m to front of wardrobe x 2.46m )
Bathroom 7' 6" max x 5' 11" max ( 2.29m max x 1.80m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.