5 bedroom detached house for saleNew Development, Station Road, LN5
- 5 BEDROOMS
- ENTRANCE HALL
- UTILITY ROOM
- KITCHEN DINING ROOM
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM WITH BIFOLD DOORS
- DOUBLE ASPECT LIVING ROOM WITH BIFOLD DOORS
- IMPRESSIVE BARE BRICK FEATURE FIREPLACE
- ENSUITE BATHROOM TO MASTER AND 2ND BEDROOM
- FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- SOUTH FACING GARDENS
This exclusive, luxury development on Station Road, Waddington has now been released and will be built with the usual charm and character come to be known of this well renowned local developer. With accommodation comprising entrance hall, some with revealed brickwork, spacious lounge with open fireplace, well-appointed kitchen-diner, separate dining room, utility and cloakroom. The upstairs comprises a master and second bedroom both with en-suite shower rooms, a further three bedrooms, and a family bathroom. The property benefits from superb specifications throughout, double glazing and gas fired central heating. The garage and enclosed gardens with patio area compliment a lovely modern yet characterful property. Waddington is a picturesque village and benefits from local shops and other fantastic amenities close by, as well as all of the amenities of the Cathedral/University city of Lincoln within a 15 minutes drive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61210610.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LNR160147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.