3 bedroom terraced house for saleYardley, Letchworth Garden City
Sold STC £300,000
- THREE Bedroom Terrace Property
- Generous Accommodation Throughout
- Conservatory Over Looking Sunny Rear Garden
- Garage & Additional Off Road Parking
- Excellent links Onto The A1(M)
- Within Walking Distance To Local Shops & Amenities
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Lovingly Maintained Family Home
** SOLD BY CONNELLS LETCHWORTH** This Ideal Three Bedroom Home Provides Generous Living Accommodation And In Brief Features An Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room, Living Room, Cloakroom, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Off Road Parking And Garage.
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Double glazed door to the front aspect. Radiator, fitted carpet, floor mounted boiler and storage cupboard. Internal doors leading into all rooms.
Low level W/C, wash hand basin, radiator, fitted carpet and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 21' 8" x 9' 8" ( 6.60m x 2.95m )
Radiator, television ariel point, telephone point, electric fire place, wall lights, double glazed french doors leading to the Conservatory and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.78m x 3.10m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and roll top work surfaces. One and a half bowl sink and drainer, Integrated appliances include electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, fridge / freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Radiator, tiled splash backs and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Conservatory 20' 5" x 9' 2" ( 6.22m x 2.79m )
UPVC construction with double glazed windows. Laminate flooring. French doors leading into the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the entrance hall. Loft access with drop down ladder. Storage cupboard and radiator. Doors leading into all rooms.
Master Bedroom 10' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.20m x 3.12m )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Second Bedroom 9' 2" x 11' 4" ( 2.79m x 3.45m )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Third Bedroom 9' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.34m )
Radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Panel bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level W/C, Radiator, tiled splash backs and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Enclosed by brick wall. Gated access with pathway leading to the front door. Mature shrub and flower borders. Mainly laid to lawn.
Enclosed by timber fence. Mainly laid to lawn. Stairs leading down to gated rear access and access into garage. Shrub and flower borders. Stairs rising to conservatory.
Up and over door. Parking to the front of garage. Side door leading into the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61212092.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCH304902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Letchworth Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.