1 bedroom apartment for saleAltitude Point, 71 Alie Street, London, E1
- 23rd floor with views of Canary Wharf and the City
- One bedroom/one bathroom
- 24hr concierge service
- Grand entrance lobby
- 25th floor panoramic communal roof terrace
- Prime London location in Zone 1
- Walking distance to the City
- Minutes to three Tube stations
23rd floor, one bedroom flat with great views of Canary Wharf and River Thames. Altitude is a 27 storey tower, conveniently situated in the Square Mile, just moments from three zone 1 tube stations. This bespoke residence is perfectly placed for London living being within striking distance of both the City and fashionable Shoreditch.
Altitude is in a truly fantastic location, a few minutes on foot to the City and everything central London has to offer within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2308187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.