3 bedroom apartment for saleFoundry Building, London City Island, London, E14
- Three bedroom apartment with parking
- 3rd floor, c.922 sq ft
- Large private balcony
- Luxury bathroom and ensuite
- Unique riverside development
- Excellent transport links
- Gymnasium & Pool
- Sauna & Steam Room
Three double bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor of Foundry Building with parking and specification upgrades. Situated in the innovative London City Island development, this large apartment boasts lovely views over the tranquil Orchard Place park with access to a spacious private balcony. Comprising of three generous bedrooms, all with large windows, the property is full of natural light. The master bedroom has access to an ensuite finished to an impeccable standard. An open plan kitchen living room creates a natural flow of space and lead onto the balcony. The kitchen is the height of smart design, combining bespoke shelves and cabinets with concealed lighting and high spec European brand appliances.
Architecturally distinctive in a simple and strong design, London City Island will be a magnetic destination for London. With new public spaces, boutique shops & restaurants London City Island boasts a homely feel inside and out. The neighbourhood benefits from exclusive resident facilities including; indoor & outdoor pools, gym & spa.
Photos are for illustrative purposes only
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2308102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.