1 bedroom flat for saleLynwood Close, South Woodford, E18
This purpose built, modern third floor apartment is set on a quiet development just off of Gordon Road in South Woodford and is only 0.6 miles from South Woodford Station and High Street.
As you reach the top floor the large sky light in the communal hallway lifts the area by bringing in a good amount of natural light. Inside, the property has been lovingly renovated by the current owners in the last couple of years, giving the new owners the added benefit of new windows, boiler, fully fitted kitchen and bathrooms as well as neutral decoration throughout. There is a good size double bedroom, bathroom and well-proportioned living area leading to a fully fitted kitchen. The large windows to the kitchen and living area allow a good deal of natural light, and being on the top floor the apartment enjoys some lovely views across South Woodford. The flat further benefits from a communal garden, communal parking and a newly insulated roof.
• Purpose built apartment • Beautifully refurbished throughout
• Modern kitchen and bathroom • New windows, loft insulation and boiler
• Fantastic views • Communal garden • Communal parking
• 0.6 miles to South Woodford station
Lounge Diner - 14 x 13'4
Kitchen - 14 x 5'3
Bedroom One -10'11 x 10'1
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61216295.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET263-t-4699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.