3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoss Cottage, 171 Glazebrook Lane, Glazebrook WA3 5AY
- 3 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED COTTAGE
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER SEMI RURAL LOCATION
- VIEWS OVERLOOKING THE COUNTRYSIDE
- DINING ROOM
- CONTEMPORARY FITTED KITCHEN
- IMMACULATE TRADITIONAL-STYLE BATHROOM SUITE
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE BATHROOM
- EXTENSIVE LAWNED FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- CHAIN FREE
* We are delighted to offer this exceptional 3 bedroomed semi detached cottage overlooking the open countryside * This newly renovated and extended property offers traditional interior ornamentation alongside modern decor throughout * Immaculate spacious accommodation presented to a high standard * Located within a pleasant semi-rural area with access to transport links and close to the local railway station * Gas central heating via combi boiler * Triple glazed to the front of the property * Upvc double glazing to the rest of the property * Layout comprises of entrance hall, ground floor w.c, lounge with large raw brick fireplace, dining room * Contemporary fitted kitchen * 3 bedrooms to the first floor * Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom * Flawless traditional-style bathroom suite * Externally the property displays a large lawned front garden with a block paved driveway providing ample parking * Extensive lawned garden to the rear of the cottage which includes a stoned patio area and offers views over the countryside * We must emphasise the need to view this property to appreciate both the character and exemplary condition * CHAIN FREE
Comfortable entrance hall filled with superb natural light and providing access to the kitchen and first floor, understairs cupboard with plumbing for washing appliances, under floor heating and paved flooring.
Ground Floor W.C
Newly fitted white modern low level w.c and wash basin with luxury paved flooring.
Double wood doors connecting the lounge and kitchen, large raw brick fireplace situated in the centre of the lounge, traditional wooden ceiling beams, under floor heating provided through the central heating with York stone flooring.
The dining room can be accessed from the kitchen and the French doors leading to the rear garden fill the dining room with excellent natural light, flooring consists of Umbria limestone flooring with under floor heating.
Newly fitted contemporary kitchen with a range of quality fitted units and accompanied by an integral free standing five burner gas cooker, additional plumbed storage cupboard to store washing facilities, complementary display shelving, downlighters, Umbria limestone flooring with under floor heating.
Two storage cupboards with radiator and carpet flooring.
Ensuite to Master Bedroom
Modern white low level w.c and wash basin, double shower cubicle with tiling surrounding the shower and a chrome towel radiator.
Offers views overlooking the countryside, storage cupboard with radiator and carpet flooring.
Offers views overlooking the countryside, fitted cupboard with radiator and carpet flooring.
Immaculate traditional-style bathroom suite with over bath shower encompassed by part tiled walls, modern white vanity unit and white low level w.c, extraction fan and a chrome towel radiator.
Well presented front grassed garden enclosed by way of a hedged border, block paved gated driveway with sufficient off road parking.
Secluded extensive lawned rear garden surrounded with trees and shrubbery, French doors located in the dining room lead on to the large stoned patio area, end of the garden leads on to farmland offering views of the open countryside.
Partially boarded loft.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61218776.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHW1GLAZE171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Wilkinson, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.