2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleChegworth Gardens, Sittingbourne, Kent
- Delightful 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- In excellent order throughout
- Backing onto King George V playing fields
- Professionally planted, well stocked and tended gardens
- Conservatory to rear
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Located in one of the more desirable roads of Sittingbourne in the Parish of Tunstall and on the highly-popular south side of town, is this beautifully maintained, two bedroom semi-detached bungalow.This area is extremely quiet and tranquil and the ideal place to come home to for a peaceful end to a busy day.The back of the property is a gardener’s dream. It’s secluded, rich with plants and shrubs and backs on to King George V playing fields, which means you will never be overlooked by other buildings. You can also enjoy the garden from the comfort of the conservatory. The owners have meticulously modernised the bungalow and it now provides a home you can literally move into, relax and start enjoying from day one. Add to this parking for up to three cars to the front and in this current market, this home really does offer superb value for money.
What the Owner says:
When we first saw this bungalow, we were immediately struck by how pretty it looked and thought it was just perfect, being in such a delightful and peaceful setting. We were even more pleased to find that it backs on to playing fields and has a fabulous, sunny garden. Also, being in the Parish of Tunstall, it has that sense of being more rural than in town.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 1: 11'7 x 9'11 (3.53m x 3.02m)
- Lounge: 13'6 x 10'9 (4.12m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 9'1 (3.36m x 2.77m)
- Conservatory: 9'3 x 8'0 (2.82m x 2.44m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 13'10 x 9'0 (4.22m x 2.75m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61220645.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11734956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.