6 bedroom detached house for saleDoggetts Wood Lane, Chalfont St Giles, HP8
- Five reception rooms
- Six bedrooms
- Five en suite bathrooms
- Double garage
- Landscaped gardens
- Premier location
This stunning newly built house combines a traditional Arts & Crafts architectural exterior with a luxury contemporary interior. Mature landscaped gardens of approximately half an acre . Walking distance of village and station.
An elegant country house built by the award winning developer Oakeve Limited set within mature landscaped gardens of approximately half an acre in one of the most desirable roads in Chalfont St Giles, within walking distance of Chalfont & Latimer station. This stunning new home combines a traditional Arts and Crafts architectural exterior with a luxury contemporary interior.
This recently constructed house set in private, mature gardens of approximately half an acre has been hand built using red multi coloured bricks with window and door surrounds in a Cotswold stone colour. The beautifully presented living space on the ground floor provides five reception rooms including the drawing room, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room leading to a less formal dining/family room. The study is located away from the main family area providing a tranquil working environment. The four bedrooms on the first floor all boast luxury en suite bathrooms. Bedroom five with luxury en suite bathroom and bedroom six/hobby room are located on the second floor.
Little Chalfont village offers a variety of shops, restaurants, schools and railway station and the renowned village of Chalfont St. Giles offers day to day shopping and recreational amenities, together with infant and junior schools. The larger towns of Beaconsfield and Amersham are just a short drive and offer a more comprehensive range of facilities. For the commuter the national motorway network can be accessed at Denham (M40, J1) for convenience to London, Heathrow and the M25 motorway network. The metropolitan line rail service to London Baker Street is available at Chalfont & Latimer station, together with the Chiltern Line into London Marylebone. The area is renowned for its grammar schools, with the property falling into catchment for Dr Challoners Grammar School for Boys and Dr Challoners High School for Girls.
* Entrance Hall * Cloakroom * Drawing Room * Sitting Room * Dining Room * Family Room * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Study * Utility Room *
* Galleried Landing * Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Room and Luxury En Suite Bathroom * Three further Double Bedrooms all with Luxury En Suites *
* Bedroom Five with Luxury En Suite Bathroom * Bedroom Six/Hobbies Room * Storage Area *
* Italian high gloss kitchen with Miele appliances * Fully fitted multi room audio system and Home Cinema * Lutron automatic lighting controls * Nacoss Gold security features * Programmable heating * Open plan living areas * Starlit roof lantern and a 3.5 meter bi-fold door that maximises natural light *
* Beautifully landscaped gardens to front and rear in all approaching half an acre * Double garage *
Energy Efficiency Rating B. Please contact us for a full copy of the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).
Via The Frost Partnership, 10 High Street, Chalfont St Giles
Telephone: 01494 872233 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61222727.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 287854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Frost Partnership, Chalfont St Giles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.