Land for saleASHLEIGH FARM, HEAD DYKE LANE, PREESALL, LANCASHIRE, FY6
- 10.4 acres (4.2 hectares)
- SMALLHOLDING WITH EXISTING DWELLING HOUSE
- SITE AREA 4.2 HECTARES
- SECLUDED LOCATION OFF HEAD DYKE LANE ADJOINS A BRIDLEWAY AND FOOTPATH
- POTENTIAL RE-DEVELOPMENT SITE SUBJECT TO PLANNING CONSENT
- LAST & FINAL OFFERS TO BE RECEIVED BY 12 NOON ON FRIDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER 2016
Duxburys Commercial are delighted to offer this former smallholding (previously used as a piggery) with a single storey dwelling house of approximately 70 sq m. The site extends to 4.2 Hectares and is accessed from an unadopted roadway which is also a bridleway and footpath off Head Dyke Lane. The land content is shown on the attached pro-map.
Water and electricity are laid in. The property has an existing septic tank but it is anticipated that this would require replacing.
In addition to the house there are a range of outbuildings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61222892.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.