Commercial Development for sale7-9 WILKINSON AVENUE, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY3
5,119 sq. ft.
- 5,119 sq ft (475 sq m)
- GROUND, LOWER GROUND & FIRST FLOOR DETACHED OFFICE BUILDING
- TOTAL GROSS AREA: 475.6 sq m (5119 SQ FT)
- MAY BE SUITABLE FOR ALTERNATIVE USES OR RESIDENTIAL RE-DEVELOPMENT - SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION
- INTERNAL VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Duxburys Commercial is delighted to market this office building which was formerly occupied by a firm of accountants but is now being offered with vacant possession.
Wilkinson Avenue is located just off West Park Drive in the highly desirable residential area which surrounds Stanley Park and offers easy access to the motorway network via the M55 whilst still being handily close to Blackpool Town centre.
The property consists of offices to the lower ground, ground and first floors and would suit a professional firm looking for offices in desirable surroundings alternatively it would suit alternative uses (subject to planning permission).
Due to the residential nature of the surrounding area this property may well lend itself to residential re-development (subject to planning permission). Interested parties for any perspective change of use should address any queries to Blackpool Council planning department.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61222895.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.