Land for salePLOT OF LAND, 323a FLEETWOOD ROAD NORTH, THORNTON CLEVELEYS, LANCASHIRE, FY5
- 3 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW TO BE CONSTRUCTED ON A TRIANGULAR AREA OF LAND
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- CONVENIENT FOR CLEVELEYS, FLEETWOOD & TOWARDS POULTON LE FYLDE
- GOOD ACCESS AND ROAD LINKS
Outline planning permission has been granted for one detached bungalow to be built on this plot of land.
It is a triangular area of land on the corner of Fleetwood Road North and Poachers Way:
- 20m frontage onto Fleetwood Road North
- 70m frontage along Poachers Way.
The land is at present incorporated into the garden of 323a Fleetwood Road North. The plot will become known as 323b. 323a Fleetwood Road North comprises of a detached bungalow finished to a high standard with a cattery business to the rear garden.
Vehicle access point off Poachers Way to a rear parking area.
Planning application number 13/00279/OUT. Plans and planning application information can be obtained via the Wyre planning portal.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61222919.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.