2 bedroom terraced house for saleCanterbury Road, North Harrow, HA2
- Well presented two bedroom mid-terrace house
- Excellent location in the heart of North Harrow
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Separate modern kitchen
- Two spacious double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Smart bathroom
- Peaceful garden with patio area
- Driveway providing off-street parking
Located in the heart of North Harrow, this well presented two bedroom mid-terrace house benefits from a sizeable reception room with French doors to a lovely private garden and also offers off-street parking.
North Harrow offers an excellent range of shops, cafés and bars, while Headstone Manor Park is also close by. North Harrow Station is within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 993663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pinner. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.