4 bedroom detached house for saleCrickhowell, Powys
Sold STC £279,950
- Spacious four bedroom family home
- Located on a quiet cul de sac
- In the Brecon Beacons National Park
- On the edge of Crickhowell town
- With south facing garden and beautiful views
- Double garage and off road parking
- EPC Rating C
Attractive and spacious four bedroom house with private south facing garden offering beautiful countryside views. This lovely property is situated in a quiet cul de sac on the outskirts of the historic town of Crickhowell, conveniently located within walking distance from shops, schools and excellent amenities of the nearby town. In brief the accommodation comprises to the ground floor: entrance hall with understairs cupboard, cloakroom, kitchen with fitted base and wall cupboards, space and plumbing for dishwasher, cooker with extractor hood over, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and space for a small table and chairs. The spacious sitting/dining room has laminate floor to one end and carpet to the other with a mock feature fireplace and large window and patio doors to the rear garden. On the first floor are four generous sized bedrooms and a family bathroom with bath, low level W.C. and pedestal wash hand basin. To the front of the property is a brick paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles in front of the spacious double garage, with space and plumbing for washing machine, power and light. To the rear there is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with an adjoining patio, mature hedging, plants and shrubs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61226090.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6693021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.