3 bedroom detached house for saleGustavus Road, Camborne
Sold STC £220,000
- BRAND NEW ARCHITECT DESIGNED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED RESIDENCE
- HIGH SPECIFICATION FINISH THROUGHOUT
- PRIVATE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- OFF STREET DRIVEWAY PARKING
- THREE BEDROOMS
- STYLISH NEW BATHROOM AND KITCHEN
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
NEW INSTRUCTION!! SUPERBLY DESIGNED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
A superbly designed and handsome double fronted three bedroom detached house in a sought after location. The property is brand new and benefits from a 6 year architects certificate and has been finished to a high specification standard throughout including oak doors throughout the property. The property boasts a delightful dual aspect kitchen/dining room with high quality kitchen units, a superb dual aspect living room with modern wood burner, ground floor WC, three bedrooms on the first floor along with a superb first floor high specification family bathroom.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM160257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Camborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.