2 bedroom apartment for saleRichmond Hill Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, West Midlands, B15 3RU
- Extremely spacious top floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Off road parking and garage
- Located in lovely development
- Well maintained communal grounds
- No upward chain
Located on the top floor in the highly desirable High Point development, this 2 double bedroom apartment boasts exceptionally spacious rooms and quality fixtures and fittings, with beautiful, dual aspect views over the surrounding area. There is an extremely large and modern open plan lounge/diner with access to the balcony and a separate kitchen with washer/dryer, induction hob, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and oven.. There are also 2 double bedrooms and a further, separate bathroom. The property also boasts its own garage and plenty of off road parking for residents. The property is ideally positioned on the top floor of a low rise block of just three apartments.
High Point is located off Richmond Hill Road in Edgbaston and benefits from being within close proximity to Birmingham University, Queen Elizabeth Medical Centre and within reachable distance to Birmingham City Centre and local motorway connections. With excellent local amenities in the nearby Harborne High Street such as bars, restaurants, local schools and shops.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 357478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wentworth & Rose , Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.