4 bedroom detached house for saleHalf Moon Lane, Redgrave
- Detached family home
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Three reception rooms
- Enclosed rear garden offering rural views
- Off road parking
- Double garage
Situated in the desirable village of Redgrave, is this four bedroom detached family house. Offering master bedroom with en-suite shower room, and three reception rooms, including a conservatory with attractive views over the rear garden, enclosed rear garden, with mature flowering boarders and view
Positioned in a very desirable location within the village of Redgrave, is this four bedroom detached family house. Offering the generous family living accommodation, which comprises; entrance hall, cloak room, study, dining room, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room , utility and conservatory overlooking the rear garden.
The first floor offers master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside the property is approached via a shingle driveway, providing multiple off road parking and leads on to the attached double garage, with mature shrubbery, and bushes. Side access provides access to the mature fully enclosed rear garden, with the wealth of flowering boarders, the garden is predominantly laid to lawn and patio area with pedestrian access into the attached garage. There are attractive rural views to the rear aspect with the front of the property benefiting views over local common land.
Front aspect door, radiator, carpet, under stair cupboard, Open staircase to landing, doors to;
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin and wood laminate flooring.
Study 11' 5" x 6' 1" ( 3.48m x 1.85m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Lounge 20' 8" x 11' 9" ( 6.30m x 3.58m )
Front and rear aspect double glazed windows, carpet, two radiators, fire place with multifuel stove and warm mounted up lighters.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.04m x 3.48m )
Carpet, radiator and has a rear aspect double glazed sliding door leading to;
Conservatory 10' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.82m )
Side and rear aspect double glazed windows, side aspect double glazed door to garden and tiled effect flooring.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.34m x 3.48m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, tiled flooring, the centre island with ceramic hob and double cupboard under, tiled work surfaces with sink and drainer. A fitted dishwasher installed in one of the units, a range of wall and base mounted units and pantry cupboard, and eye level double oven. Recess spot lights and door to;
Airing cupboard, carpet, front aspect double glazed dormer window, radiator, loft access, and doors to;
Bedroom 1 13' x 11' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.48m )
Front aspect double glazed dormer window, radiator, carpet and door to;
Rear aspect double glazed dormer window, low level flush w/c, vanity unit with inset sink, radiator and tiled shower cubical.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.77m )
Rear aspect double glazed dormer window, with open field and country side views, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.92m )
Front aspect double glazed dormer window, carpet and two built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 11' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.26m )
Front aspect double glazed dormer window, radiator and carpet.
Rear aspect double glazed dormer window, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin, radiator and corner bath with tiled surround.
The property is approached by a gravel drive way providing multiple off road parking, with flowering boarders, and leads to the attached double garage. To the rear of the garden, it is full enclosed with oil tank, mature flowering boarders and is prominently laid to lawn, with a patio area, with attractive open country side views to the rear.
Garage 20' x 19' 7" ( 6.10m x 5.97m )
- Two rear aspect windows, side aspect door to garden, the power and light, and two up and over doors, one of which is an electric door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61229093.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.