3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWest Lane, Edwinstowe, Mansfield
- End terrace
- Three bedrooms
- Entrance hall
- Front & rear gardens
- No upward chain
6 West Lane, Edwinstowe, NG21 9QT.
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £87,000 on the above property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place. EPC - F
For sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this THREE BEDROOM END TERRACE. The property has a DRIVEWAY and REAR GARDEN. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property comprises: Entrance hall, lounge/diner and kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. Front and rear gardens. Driveway.
Having front entrance door, front elevation window and storage area.
Lounge/diner 18' x 10' 11" into chimney breast ( 5.49m x 3.33m into chimney breast )
Having front and rear elevation windows and radiator.
Kitchen 15' 3" max x 12' 1" ( 4.65m max x 3.68m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surface over, tiled splashbacks, electric oven with extractor fan over, understairs storage, radiator, side and rear elevation windows, rear entrance door and door leading to:
Having glazed windows and rear entrance door.
Bedroom 1 11' max x 10' 11" max ( 3.35m max x 3.33m max )
Having front elevation window, airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 8' 11" ( 2.97m x 2.72m )
Having front elevation window and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" max x 7' 2" ( 2.41m max x 2.18m )
Having rear elevation window, storage cupboard and radiator.
Having low level WC and rear elevation window.
Fitted with panelled bath with electric shower over and wash hand basin set into vanity unit. Part tiled, radiator and rear elevation window.
To the front of the property is a shared driveway, gravelled area and a mixture of shrubs and borders. The rear garden has a patio area, mixture of shrubs and borders and timber shed.
Having double doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61229192.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD202954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.