Studio flat for saleMerlin Way, Birmingham
- Ground floor studio apartment
- Open plan kitchen
- Shower room area
- Double bedroom
- Double glazing
- No chain
** AVAILABLE WITH NO CHAIN ** Ground floor studio available with no chain that is ready to move straight into. This would be perfect to help get your foot on the housing ladder or even to downsize.
A modern ground floor studio apartment located on the popular Castle Vale Estate. Benefitting from double glazing (where specified), this apartment is close to local amenities and public transport facilities. Briefly comprising open plan lounge/kitchen, bedroom area and a shower room. An early internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer which would ideally suit a first time buyer.
Open Plan Lounge Kitchen 17' 10" max x 8' 10" max ( 5.44m max x 2.69m max )
An L-shaped room with base unit incorporating sink, integrated electric oven with two ring hob, double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, built-in storage cupboard, door giving access to shower room and open plan through to:
Bedroom Area 11' 6" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.51m max x 3.00m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and hanging rail.
Suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level flush W.C and central heating radiator.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61229198.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD202142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.