2 bedroom terraced house for saleMilton Street, Sowerby Bridge
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **GUIDE PRICE £70,000-£80,000**
- Partially Renovated in 2015
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance Yard and On-Street Parking
- For First Time Buyer Or Buy To Let Investor!
**GUIDE PRICE £70,000-£80,000** William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this two double bedroom end of terrace property located less than half a mile away from Sowerby Bridge's main town centre.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this two double bedroom end of terrace property located less than half a mile away from Sowerby Bridge's main town centre. Ideally situated with excellent access to bus and commuter links and with access to all of Sowerby Bridge's amenities including the train station, Post Office and various restaurants. The property itself is set out over three floors and briefly comprises of lounge and kitchen to the ground floor, Master bedroom and bathroom to the first floor and the second double bedroom can be found on the second floor. Externally a low maintenance yard and on-street parking is available to the front of the property. This house is offered with vacant possession and NO UPPER CHAIN would be ideally suited for a first time buyer or a buy to let investor (Previously achieving £425pcm) Call us now to arrange your viewing!
Lounge 14' 5" x 13' 9" into alcoves ( 4.39m x 4.19m into alcoves )
The lounge has been decorated to a neutral finish and there is a UVPC double glazed window and door to the front elevation. With a central heating radiator and fitted cupboards and shelves in one alcove in addition to a decorative fire place.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 1" x 6' 5" ( 4.29m x 1.96m )
Accessed from the lounge by going down a flight of four stairs, the kitchen has been fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over. The units incorporate a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, an electric oven and hob with extractor hood over and there is a fitted breakfast bar. There is a window to the rear elevation, space and plumbing for a washing machine and there is space for a tall fridge/freezer.
Master Bedroom 14' 1" x 12' ( 4.29m x 3.66m )
A spacious double bedroom decorated to a modern and neutral finish with two UVPC double glazed windows to the front elevation. There is a central heating radiator and the combi boiler for the property is located here. This room has been measured at it's longest points.
The family bathroom has been fitted with a modern white three-piece suite comprising of a low level WC with button flush, a pedestal wash hand basin, a paneled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. There is a fitted storage cupboard and a UVPC double glazed window to the side elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 17' 6" maximum x 14' Into alcoves ( 5.33m maximum x 4.27m Into alcoves )
A spacious double bedroom located on the second floor with a velux window to the front elevation, a central heating radiator and a range of fitted wardrobes. This room has been decorated to a modern and neutral finish and was re-plastered in 2015. Measurements for this room include the space taken up by the staircase and there is some limited head-height.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance yard which has been mainly paved and has flower bed borders. There are stone wall and fenced boundaries and on-street parking is available at the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61229276.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.