3 bedroom detached house for saleWadham Close, Romsey
- Detached dwelling
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom and en suite
- Sitting Room
- Fitted kitchen
- Garage and driveway
- No chain
A Bovis constructed three bedroom DETACHED property offering good family accommodation with VACANT POSSESSION, GARAGE and DRIVEWAY and is highly recommend for an internal viewing.
A modern detached family residence situated in a quiet close on the popular development of Abbotswood. This property we understand was built by Bovis homes approximately 4 years ago using brick under a pitched tiled roof,. Recently the property has had a conservatory to the rear of the property which is of a substantial size.
The accommodation is arranged on two levels and is as follows;- entrance hall with cloakroom, fully fitted kitchen with built in appliances, large sitting /dining room, conservatory, door leading to garage, first floor landing, three bedrooms, en suite shower room and a family bathroom.
with paneled front door, access to alarm panel, stairs leading to first floor.
A modern suite with low level w.c, wash hand basin, small window. radiator, light point.
Sitting Room With Dining Area 18' 6" x 16' 10" max ( 5.64m x 5.13m max )
A good sized sitting room with french doors leading to conservatory, a number of radiators, power and light point.
Kitchen Area 9' 2" x 8' ( 2.79m x 2.44m )
A full range of fitted kitchen units comprising of wall cupboards, base units, cupboards and drawers with contrasting work surfaces over, a fitted one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with storage below, a fitted Hotpoint electric oven, a fitted four ring Hotpoint gas hob with cooker hood above, fitted and plumbed washing machine and dishwasher, double glazed window overlooking entrance.
Conservatory 16' x 11' 1" ( 4.88m x 3.38m )
Built with upvc and double glazed windows with double doors leading onto garden, space for larger table and chairs, door leading to garage.
First Floor Landing
access to bedroom accommodation, bathroom and hot water system.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 9' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.79m )
A range of fitted wardrobes with hanging space and storage included in measurement, double glazed windows overlooking the front of the property, radiator, telephone and TV points.
Shower cubicle, fully tiled walls and ceilings, low level w.c, wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" max x 8' 4" max ( 3.15m max x 2.54m max )
double glazed window overlooking rear garden, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.29m x 2.03m )
Currently used as a study, double glazed window, radiator.
Modern bathroom with paneled bath, distinctive tiling, recessed mirror area, low level w.c,wash hand basin, extractor fan.
To the front of the property is an area of parking and driveway which leads to the garage which measures 19'8 X 9'5 with an electric up and over door and personal door returning to conservatory.
The majority of the garden lies to the rear of the property which has been landscaped using astro turf but offers a fine selection of flower and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61229342.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY102540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.