3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDitchingham Grove, Rushmere St. Andrew, Ipswich
Sold STC £240,000
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Cloakroom & Conservatory
- Garage & Off-Road Parking
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This three bedroom semi-detached house is located in the heart of the highly desirable area of Rushmere St Andrew, IP5, boasting a cloakroom, conservatory, garage and off-road parking. Catchment to Kesgrave High School and close to all local amenities, this property must be viewed!
The property provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Martlesham, Woodbridge, Kesgrave and Felixstowe.
Accommodation As Follows:
Entrance Door Into:
The porch has a window to the side and to the front and laminate flooring. Entrance door into:
The hallway features the stairs leading up to the first floor.
The cloakroom has a two piece suite comprising of wall mounted wash hand basin and a low level w.c with a obscure double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 15' 1" x 13' 2" max ( 4.60m x 4.01m max )
The lounge features a double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring and a wall mounted electric fire.
Kitchen Diner 16' 8" x 9' 5" ( 5.08m x 2.87m )
The kitchen has a one and a half sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with drawers under and matching eye and base level units. Inset lighting, tiled splash backs and tiled flooring. Built-in double electric oven and hob with extractor fan and light over. Wall mounted boiler housed in cupboard. Space for washing machine, dish washer and fridge freezer. Door leading to a lobby which has laminate flooring and a door to the side.
Conservatory 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
The conservatory features double glazed surround, laminate flooring and door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' x 10' max ( 3.96m x 3.05m max )
The master bedroom features access to the loft and a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.95m )
Bedroom two features a built-in wardrobe and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 10' x 7' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.16m )
Bedroom three features a double glazed window to the rear, laminate flooring and a built-in airing cupboard.
The shower room has a three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, low level w.c, and wash hand basin. Tiled splash backs, panelled fencing decor and a obscure double glazed window to the rear.
The front garden is open planned, mainly laid to lawn with driveway and garage. The garage has a up and over door and power and light.
The rear garden is enclosed by panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn with raised decking area and mature shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61229384.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.