3 bedroom town house for saleKing Street, Norwich
- Three bedroom townhouse
- Recently completed
- Large open plan living space with balcony
- Lovely master bedroom with en-suite
- Historic City Centre location
STUNNING CENTRAL CITY LOCATION! An immaculate and freshly completed three bedroom funky City townhouse which must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
This quirky two bedroom home, positioned over three floors, offers beautifully views to local church to the rear via balcony and an impressive open plan kitchen / dining / living space with built in appliances. There are smooth plastered ceilings throughout, an exceptionally spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room and the property is offered in superb brand new order throughout. The property is located within easy walking distance of Norwich City Centre and is positioned in Norwich's old quarter of King Street.
Entrance door access via shared courtyard, stairs to the first floor with large understairs storage cupboard, window to the side aspect.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, shower and fitted shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC with chrome radiator, extractor fan, smooth plastered ceiling, inset spotlights and window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.37m x 2.90m )
Double aspect room with double glazed window to the side and rear aspects and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 9' 7" x 10' 3" ( 2.92m x 3.12m )
Double aspect room with double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
First Floor Accommodation
Living Space / Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 20' 8" max x 17' 11" ( 6.30m max x 5.46m )
Double glazed doors to decked balcony, double glazed windows to the front aspect and side aspect. The kitchen is fitted with a quality bespoke range of kitchen units with fitted wood block worksurfaces, central wood block work station with breakfast bar, built in hob with stainless steel extractor over, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, stainless steel oven, microwave and coffee machine with smooth plastered ceiling, two radiators, down lighters and storage cupboard housing boiler.
Second Floor Landing
Built in double airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 6" x 20' 2" max narrowing to 13' 3" ( 4.42m x 6.15m max narrowing to 4.04m )
Radiator, smooth plastered ceiling, down lighters, access to loft space, two radiators and double glazed window to the rear aspect .
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with glass screen and waterfall style shower, wash hand basin and WC with radiator and built in extractor,
The property is ready for immediate occupation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.