3 bedroom terraced house for saleMain Street, Watton, Driffield
Sold STC £130,000
- Guide Price: £130,000 - £140,000
- Beautifully Presented Character Property
- Tranquil Village Location
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms & Master En-Suite
- Stunning Gardens & Outbuilding With Wood Burning Stove
Guide Price: £130,000 - £140,000. Don't miss your chance to own a little piece of heaven! A beautiful mid-terrace cottage situated within a fantastic village location, with spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, THREE BEDROOMS, family bathroom and MASTER EN-SUITE, stunning gardens & VERSATILE OUTBUILDING!
Looking for your own little piece of heaven in this beautiful village location? Don't miss out on this three bedroom mid-terrace cottage offering immaculately presented accommodation throughout. Comprising of entrance hall, lobby, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, family bathroom and master en-suite. Outside the property has a picturesque garden laid to patio and lawn, with the additional benefit of a fantastic outbuilding with wood burning stove, suitable for a variety of uses. Rarely available on the market and sure to impress, viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
With tiled flooring, understairs cupboard and double-glazed front door.
With stairs to first floor and radiator.
Lounge 16' 3" x 12' 1" max into recess ( 4.95m x 3.68m max into recess )
With double-glazed front and rear windows.
Tiled fitted kitchen with wall and base units and wooden work surfaces. Includes sink with drainer, electric oven with electric hob and stainless steel cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and double-glazed rear window.
Partly tiled with tiled floor, bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, wc, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Stairs from lobby with loft access and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom One 9' x 12' 2" max narrowing to 10' 10" min ( 2.74m x 3.71m max narrowing to 3.30m min )
With recessed cupboard, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Partly tiled with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, towel rail radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 7' 4" ( 4.04m x 2.24m )
With radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 3" max ( 2.51m x 2.21m max )
With radiator and double-glazed front window.
Initial access pathway leading to lawned and patio style garden with mature shrubs and borders plus shed, all set within hedged and fenced perimeters.
Outbuilding 20' 9" x 7' 10" ( 6.32m x 2.39m )
With tiled floor, base units and work surfaces, wood burning stove, stainless steel sink, double-glazed front window and double-glazed Velux windows.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61229426.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV104031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.