2 bedroom terraced house for saleWold Road, Hull
- MUST VIEW!
- Stunning Two Bedroom Property located on Wold Road
- Recently Refurbished Throughout
- Spacious Lounge & Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Well Maintained Garden to the Rear & a Garage
WOW simply stunning recently refurbished two bedroom home located on the popular residential area of Wold Road - not to be missed!
This newly refurbished property briefly comprises of an entrance hall leading to the good sized lounge with feature fire place, a stunning modern fitted kitchen/dining area which has been vastly extended and finished to the highest quality. The modern ground floor shower room is to the rear of the property. To the first floor are two very good sized bedrooms, again finished to a lovely standard. The rear garden is a lovely size with new decking and lawn area. Overall the property beautiful and an internal inspection is a must!
This generous sized two bedroom house is located on the increasingly popular Wold Road. Ideally positioned for local amenities, schools and transport routes both in and out of the city.
With double glazed door to the front.
Lounge 13' into recess x 10' 10" ( 3.96m into recess x 3.30m )
With double glazed window to the front, feature gas fire place, radiator and a television point.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 14' 5" ( 3.86m x 4.39m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, laminate work surfaces with tile surround, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, radiator, wood grain effect flooring, door to ground floor bathroom, double glazed window to the rear,double glazed exit door to rear garden.
Ground Floor Bathroom
With double glazed window to the side, shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator and partially tiled.
With stairs from the ground floor.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.30m x 3.58m )
With two double glazed windows to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 10" into recess x 8' ( 4.22m into recess x 2.44m )
With two double glazed windows to the rear and a radiator.
Mainly gravelled for ease of maintenance and path way to entrance door.
Mainly laid to lawn with decking area.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61229516.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.