3 bedroom detached house for saleRobinia Drive, Hull
- GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £185,000
- Lovely Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Cloakroom & Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms, Master Benefiting from an En Suite
- Well Maintained Rear Garden & a Garage
A beautiful detached house located in the popular residential area of Summergroves Way - not to be missed!!!
This beautiful four bedroom detached house briefly comprises of an entrance hall with a downstairs cloakroom. There is a large lounge to one side and a lovely kitchen leading to the conservatory with views of the rear garden. To the first floor are three excellent sized bedrooms with the master befitting from an en suite as well as a family bathroom. To the rear of the property is the lovely garden mainly laid to lawn with a patio area as well as the added benefit of a garage. Overall the property is an excellent size and offers a lovely family home.
The property is located within the ever-popular Summergroves Way development which is located just outside Hessle and within easy reach of Hull, the Humber Bridge, and the A63/M62 corridor.
With double glazed door to the front and radiator.
With double glazed window to the front, wash hand basin, low level wc and radiator.
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 7" ( 4.42m x 3.53m )
With double glazed window to the front and rear, radiator, television point, telephone point and wood grain effect flooring.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 14' 6" ( 3.20m x 4.42m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with splash back tiling, sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, fridge/freezer, radiator, storage cupboard, tile effect flooring, double glazed window to the front and french doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 11" x 11' 10" ( 2.72m x 3.61m )
With double glazed windows to the rear and side, lights and tile effect flooring.
With stairs from the ground floor and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 1 9' 5" x 10' 6" ( 2.87m x 3.20m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe housing water tank, radiator, television point and loft access.
With double glazed window to the front, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator and partially tiled.
Bedroom 2 7' 7" x 11' 8" ( 2.31m x 3.56m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and television point.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 6' 10" ( 2.62m x 2.08m )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
With double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps, electric shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator, tile effect flooring and partially tiled.
Rear garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
With up and over door, power and lighting.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61229522.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.