3 bedroom terraced house for salePriors Dean Road, Harestock, Winchester
- Three Bedroom Staggered Terrace House
- Spacious & Beautifully Presented
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Re-fitted Modern Kitchen
- Cloakroom & Re-fitted Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Driveway & Garage
- Westerly Aspect Rear Garden
This beautifully presented three bedroom staggered terrace house lies in a highly desirable part of Harestock only a stone's throw from amenities, transport links and highly regarded schooling. Boasting spacious and well presented accommodation with a driveway, garage and delightful garden.
This beautifully presented staggered terrace house lies in a highly desirable part of Harestock only a stone's throw from amenities, transport links and highly regarded primary and senior schooling.
Upon entering you are greeted by an entrance lobby which in turn flows into a welcoming entrance hall. From here stairs rise to the first floor accommodation, and on the ground floor there is a cloakroom, a re-fitted shaker style kitchen featuring cream units, oak effect work surfaces and some integrated appliances.
The living/dining room is a spacious open plan room fitted with laminate wood flooring, a feature fireplace, rear window over looking the garden and patio doors leading to a UPVC double glazed conservatory.
Boasting three well proportioned bedrooms, two of which are complimented by built-in wardrobes. The family bathroom has been re-fitted with a modern white suite consisting of a shower bath with rain shower, vanity wash basin, WC and full tiling, plus a double door airing cupboard.
To the front there is a driveway providing parking for two vehicles. The rear garden enjoys a sunny westerly aspect with a patio area adjacent to the house, two sections of lawn with well stocked edging borders, a further flag stone paved sitting area, storage shed and gated rear access servicing the garage which is situated in a nearby block and can be approached via Lyndhurst Close.
Entrance Lobby & Hall
Kitchen 13' x 8' ( 3.96m x 2.44m )
Living/ Dining Room 19' max x 15' 7" max ( 5.79m max x 4.75m max )
Conservatory 9' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.26m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 10" max x 12' 6" max ( 3.91m max x 3.81m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 12' 6" max ( 3.81m max x 3.81m max )
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 4" ( 2.79m x 2.24m )
Family Bathroom 8' 4" max x 8' 2" max ( 2.54m max x 2.49m max )
Driveway & Garage In A Block
Enclosed Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61229549.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCR104020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.