4 bedroom detached house for saleMagnolia Drive, Cambuslang, Glasgow
Sold STC £209,000
- MODERN DETACHED VILLA
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- MASTER EN SUITE
- FAMILY ROOM/FIFTH BEDROOM
- GCH & DG
A seldom available large detached family home occupying a prime cul de sac position within this admired pocket of Drumsagard Village.
Offering an pleasant open outlook and boasting generously proportioned family accommodation this imaginatively altered detached villa is presented to the market in excellent order throughout. Accommodation comprisies entrance vestibule, welcoming reception hall with convenient w.c. off, bright and well appointed lounge with impressive open plan dining area, well equipped modern fitted kitchen and versatile fifth bedroom/family room with convenient utility to rear. The first floor offers an additional four well appointed bedrooms master with luxury en-suite facility whilst a well equipped bathroom completes the accommodation overall. The property features a fresh and tasteful decorative theme throughout a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units. Externally the property sits amidst well maintained private landscaped gardens located to front side and rear whilst in addition off street parking is provided for via a driveway to front. Viewing is essential in order to appreciate this impressive home.
From the property there are main arterial routes which link to the city and outlying areas of Glasgow. Public transport is available by bus on Hamilton Road or the local railway stations at Cambuslang, Newton or Kirkhill. For the commuter access to the M74 is a short distance away and links to all main arterial routes.
Lounge/dining Room 23' 11" x 10' 9" NARROW TO 9,10 AT DINING AREA ( 7.29m x 3.28m NARROW TO 9,10 AT DINING AREA )
Kitchen 12' 1" x 12' 2" ( 3.68m x 3.71m )
Family Room/fifth Bedroom 23' 2" x 9' 2" ( 7.06m x 2.79m )
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 11' 5" MAXIMUM ( 3.38m x 3.48m MAXIMUM )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" MAX x 10' 3" MAX ( 3.71m MAX x 3.12m MAX )
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Four 12' 2" MAX x 9' 6" ( 3.71m MAX x 2.90m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61229555.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD104738. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.