2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleArrowhead Drive, Lakenheath, Brandon
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- In need of updating and improvements
- CHAIN FREE
A larger than average two bedroom detached bungalow benefitting from the additional space of a kitchen/diner. The accommodation in full comprises: entrance hall, living room, kitchen/diner, inner hallway, two bedrooms, shower room and separate wc.
A larger than average two bedroom detached bungalow benefitting from the additional space of a kitchen/diner. The accommodation in full comprises: entrance hall, living room, kitchen/diner, inner hallway, two bedrooms, shower room and separate wc. It benefits from having sealed unit upvc windows and oil fired central heating. The property has gardens front and rear, plus a driveway and single garage.
Sealed unit upvc entrance door to:
With textured ceiling.
Living Room 15' 8" x 13' 5" ( 4.78m x 4.09m )
With wall lighting, sealed unit upvc window to front, radiator and door to:
Kitchen/ Diner 21' max (13ft3 min) x 11' 3" max (6ft11 min) ( 6.40m max (13ft3 min) x 3.43m max (6ft11 min) )
With single drainer stainless steel sink unit with cupboards below, wall units, built in storage cupboard, floor mounted oil fired boiler, space and point for electric cooker, sealed unit upvc windows to front and side, sealed unit upvc door to side and radiator.
Built in airing cupboard with hot water tank and immersion heater, access to loft space, radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 4" min to wardrobe (12ft2 rear) x 13' 4" ( 3.15m min to wardrobe (12ft2 rear) x 4.06m )
Fitted wardrobe with storage over, textured ceiling, sealed unit upvc window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
With sealed unit upvc window to rear, textured ceiling, radiator.
Shower Room 7' 10" x 4' 6" ( 2.39m x 1.37m )
With large shower cubicle with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, textured ceiling, sealed unit upvc window to rear and radiator.
Separate Wc 6' 10" x 2' 10" ( 2.08m x 0.86m )
With low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, textured ceiling, sealed unit upvc window to side and radiator.
The front garden has been laid to lawn and has shrub and floral borders, concrete runners to the side of the property providing off road parking for three - four vehicles. There is an outside tap and outside light. The single garage measures 16ft9 x 8ft7 with an up and over metal door, power and light connected and single glazed timber framed window to the rear. The enclosed rear garden is again laid to lawn and features a paved patio, shrub beds and borders, garden shed and oil tank.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed to the top of the High Street, turning right at the traffic lights into London Road. Continue along London Road and out of town, then turn right signposted Lakenheath. At the end of this road at the T Junction turn left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61229558.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.