1 bedroom apartment for saleChurch Street, Stanground, Peterborough
- REDUCED FROM £110,000 TO £106,500
- Attractive First Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Four Piece Bathroom
- No Forward Chain
ONE BEDROOM TOP FLOOR APARTMENT in a gated community development off Church Street in Stanground. The property is being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
ONE BEDROOM TOP FLOOR APARTMENT within a gated community development which is approximately 8 years old. The accommodation comrpises LARGE LIVING SPACE, FOUR PIECE BATHROOM, BEDROOM and is WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT. Currently vacant, the property is being offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN. Viewings advised.
Secure telecom system to:
Stairs to the top floor and door to:
Hardwood Door To:
Stoarge cupboard housing the hot water tank plus space for washing machine with adjacent plumbing, secure intercom system.
Lounge/diner/kitchen 20' 11" x 19' 9" ( 6.38m x 6.02m )
Velux style window to the front aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, integrated electric oven, integrated electric hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, sink with drainer, vinyl flooring.
Two velux style windows to the front and rear aspect. Electric storage heater, TV point, power points, carpet flooring.
Bathroom 8' 5" x 6' ( 2.57m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a four piece suite comprising double width walk in fully tiled shower cubicle and shower attachment over, panelled bath with tiled splashbacks and mixer tap over, wash hand basin and a WC, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 14' 2" x 11' 3" ( 4.32m x 3.43m )
Two velux style windows to the front aspect. Two electric storage heaters, TV point, power points, carpet flooring.
To the rear of the property is allocated parking for one vehicle.
Photos show when property was empty.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61229612.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.