4 bedroom detached house for saleHolmsey Green, Beck Row, Bury St. Edmunds
- Detached extended family home
- Four bedrooms
- Spacious and stylish accommodation
- Ample parking and double garage
- Oil fired central heating
This extended family home offers generous living space and is ideal for a growing family and for entertaining.
This is a superb opportunity to purchase this much improved and extended family home which has been enjoyed by the same family for many years. The property offers very generously proportioned and well laid out accommodation and is ideal for a growing family and for entertaining. The ground floor benefits from not only a very generous kitchen/dining/living space but also a good size living room and a separate study and also enjoys a separate good sized utility room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and the master bedroom benefits from an ensuite shower room. The gardens are generous too and to the front there is ample parking and a double garage. Interest in this property is expected to be high so an early viewing is highly recommended.
The Property Comprises
With a deep understairs storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring.
Living Room 22' 7" x 12' 4" ( 6.88m x 3.76m )
With a feature fireplace with a pebble effect electric fire, TV point, radiator, double sliding doors out onto the patio and gardens.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 30' x 10' 1" ( 9.14m x 3.07m )
Which is beautifully fitted with a full range of wall and base level units with a built in electric oven and a four ring ceramic hob with extractor hood above. There is also a breakfast bar for additional seating, integrated fridge and dishwasher, some of the wall units are glass fronted for display purposes and there is a double stainless steel circular sink unit with mixer tap, two radiators, tiled flooring, TV point, door to:
Utility Room 10' x 8' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.69m )
Providing a full range of wall and base level units with space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. This is where the oil fired central heating boiler is housed and there is a door to the garden and an internal door into:
Which provides a garage/workshop with radiator. This garage has been designed so it could actually be converted with the correct planning consent into another room.
Study 9' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.34m )
With a range of wall cupboards and storage units, laminate flooring, radiator.
Providing a low level wc, corner wash hand basin, heated ladder style towel rail, tiled flooring, partly tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Providing access into the insulated loft space, built in airing cupboard housing the lagged hot water cylinder, radiator.
Master Bedroom 14' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.37m x 3.43m )
With a range of built in wardrobes with mirrored doors, laminate flooring, radiator.
Ensuite Shower Room
With fully tiled walls, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, separate shower cubicle, ceramic tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.90m )
With built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 9' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.90m )
Bedroom Four 9' 5" x 9' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.82m )
With built in wardrobes with mirrored doors, radiator.
Providing a panelled bath, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled walls, separate shower cubicle, ladder style wall mounted heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a generous driveway and access into the double garage. The driveway provides parking for several vehicles. The property has a side access and to the rear of the property there is a garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with a block paved patio area, outside lighting, two storage sheds and the garden is fully fenced.
On entering Beck Row proceed along the High Street and turn right onto Holmsey Green. This house can then be found a short distance along on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61229627.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH102430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.