3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStreet Farm Close, Holywell Row, Bury St. Edmunds
- Detached bungalow
- Popular, private development
- Three bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Oil fired central heating
Situated in this PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT this detached bungalow offers SPACIOUS and well laid out accommodation with the benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Situated in this popular, small and private development this detached bungalow provides both front and rear gardens and parking to the side. There is a fully fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a good size living room leading out onto the rear garden. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain and would be ideal for those wishing to live on one level.
The Property Comprises
With radiator and access into the insulated loft space and a built in cupboard housing the fuse board and a second cupboard is a built in airing cupboard.
Living Room 15' 7" max x 12' 10" ( 4.75m max x 3.91m )
With two radiators, TV point, doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.95m )
Providing a full range of wall and base level units with a built in oven and hob with extractor hood above, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, wall mounted oil fired central heating boiler, radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 9' ( 3.23m x 2.74m )
Ensuite Shower Room
Providing a shower cubicle, wall mounted heated towel rail, close coupled wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, vinyl floor covering, radiator, fitted wall mirror with lighting.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.34m )
Radiator, TV point.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" max x 6' 2" ( 2.90m max x 1.88m )
(This room is irregular shape), radiator.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with borders and to the side of the property there is off street parking for one vehicle. There is a side access into the rear garden which provides a patio and the remainder of the garden is predominantly laid to lawn and is fully fenced.
From Mildenhall proceed North out of the town on the A1101, proceed over the two mini roundabouts and at the larger roundabout take the second exit, sign posted Lakenheath. After a short distance turn left into Holywell Row, continue almost to the far end of the village and Street Farm Close can be found located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61232291.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH103873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.