2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlen Loin Crescent, Succoth, Arrochar
- Two Bedroom Family Home
- Lounge with Wood burning Stove
- Large Breakfasting Kitchen & Bathroom
- Superb Garden & Summer House
- Off Street Parking & Garage
A two bedroom semi-detached family home located in Succoth a short distance from the attractive village of Arrochar.
Allan and Harris are pleased to offer this semi-detached family home is located in Succoth a short distance from Arrochar, an attractive village within the Lomond and Trossachs National Park.
The accommodation is formed over two levels offering well presented accommodation extending to entrance hallway, lounge with wood burning stove, large modern fitted kitchen with oven, hob and breakfast bar area and large bathroom finished in white with separate shower cubicle.
On the upper level there are two bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes. Further benefits are double glazed windows and LPG heating system and a wood burning stove in the lounge.
The property enjoys a semi-rural situation with superb aspects to the front and rear with fantastic views towards Loch Long and the surrounding hills. There are gardens to the front and rear with a front driveway providing ample off road parking, the driveway leads to a large garage to the side.
The gardens to the rear back onto to natural woodland and have a recently constructed summer house.
The villages of Arrochar and Tarbet nearby offer a range of local facilities including primary school and local shopping, bus service and train station. Secondary schooling is available in Helensburgh, which is approximately half an hour by car, which offers more extensive shopping, and leisure facilities and train station with more regular service to Glasgow.
Lounge 12' x 11' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.43m )
Kitchen 20' 6" x 6' 5" ( 6.25m x 1.96m )
Breakfasting Area 10' 1" x 5' 10" ( 3.07m x 1.78m )
Bedroom 1 14' 7" max x 11' 4" ( 4.45m max x 3.45m )
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.40m x 3.23m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.