5 bedroom detached house for salePinewood Chase, Crowborough, East Sussex, TN6
Sold STC £785,000
- Entrance Hall
- Drawing Room
- Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite
- 4 Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Double Garage
- An inviting entrance hall with a fine staircase to the first floor, Amtico flooring, double doors opening into the drawing room and dining room and doors to the kitchen, study and a downstairs cloakroom.
- A triple aspect drawing room which has a feature box bay window to the side, French doors to the rear opening directly to the garden and a fine wood burner set within a stone fireplace. The adjacent dining room also enjoys a triple aspect looking out to the garden.
- The Amtico flooring from the hall is continued into the excellent kitchen/breakfast room which is beautifully fitted with an extensive range of floor and wall mounted units incorporating a breakfast bar, granite work surfaces and a range of appliances. There is access from the kitchen in to the garage and a door to the rear opens directly to the garden.
- On the first floor, the principal bedroom has a bank of fitted wardrobes with three sets of double doors and a window overlooking the gardens to the rear as well as an en suite bathroom with a separate shower cubicle. Three of the four remaining bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and all are very well served by the family bathroom, again with a separate shower.
The house occupies a superb position within Pinewood Chase, a small cul-de-sac of similar properties positioned just off Old Lane on the west side of Crowborough, in the highly regarded Warren area. The house is just over 0.5 miles away from the town centre which has excellent shopping facilities including Waitrose and Morrisons supermarkets etc. There is a sports and leisure centre and about 1 mile away Crowborough Beacon Golf Course.
To the front, the house is very well screened and a driveway provides parking for a number of vehicles and leads to the double garage which has two 'up and over' doors and a personal door in to the house.
To the rear, the garden is beautifully maintained with a large area of lawn, well established plants, shrubs and trees and an area of decking ideal for outdoor dining and entertaining. To one side, a gate provides access to the side whilst to the other there is an excellent shed/workshop.
Services: Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61232897.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN160223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.