2 bedroom flat for saleFifteen Lansdowne, Croydon, CR0
- Superb two bedroom apartment set on the fourth floor
- Boasts striking open-plan living area
- Modern and well-equipped open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized double bedrooms with built-in wardrobe
- Contemporary bathroom
- Secure entry with lift and concierge
- Located in the heart of Croydon
- Completing Q1 2017, 250 years lease
Set on the fourth floor of this stunning new development, this fantastic two bedroom apartment, boasts bright interior with carefully designed open-plan living space and double bedroom.
Fifteen Lansdowne is within 3 mins walk to the future Westfield and East Croydon station. The area is set to become London's biggest growth centre and offers excellent transportation links to Central, East and South London as well as Gatwick Airport.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 993811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.