3 bedroom detached house for saleGreat Lane, Greetham, Oakham
Sold STC £445,000
- Stone Built Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Village Location
This detached stone built property is situated on a non estate location within the popular village of Greetham, built in 2011 by a local builder. The ground floor has a modern open plan living area with French doors opening onto the rear gardens.
Entrance Hall & Inner Hallway-2.44mx6.10m (8'3"x20')
Stairs to First Floor Landing
Study - 3.05mx2.87m (10'x9'5")
Cloakroom- 1.62mx1.16m (5'4"x3'10")
Open Plan L Shape Modern Living Area:
Living Room -4.06mx4.21m (13'4"x13'10") into door recess
Dining Area -3.63mx3.42m (11'11"x11'3")
Kitchen /Breakfast Area -4.27mx4.06m (14'x13'4")
Fully fitted kitchen with 'Shaker' style fitted floor and wall mounted units, with stainless steel double oven, gas hob and extractor above. Fitted with a peninsular breakfast bar.
Door to side of property.
First Floor Landing
With airing cupboard and housing hot water tank.
Bedroom One-3.42mx3.45m (11'3"x11'4") into door recess
Built in wardrobes
With double shower cubicle.
Family Bathroom -1.52mx1.98m (5'6"x6'6")
Bedroom Two -4.06mx3.36m (13'4"x11'1")
With dual aspect windows and built in wardrobes
Bedroom Three -3.05mx2.74m(10'
Built in wardrobes
A five bar gate allows access to a gravel driveway and additional parking area and garage. A picket fence and garden gate and lawns to the front of the property, side access to enclosed rear gardens which are mainly laid to lawn, timber decking leading to an arbor.
Built in a 'Rustic' style
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61235048.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Thomas Estate Agents, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.