2 bedroom character property for saleKetton Road, Hambleton, Oakham
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting & Dining Rooms
- Fitted Rayburn in Kitchen
- Bathroom With Shower
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Stone Outbuilding & Store
- Grade ll Listed Arts & Crafts Cottage
A charming Grade ll listed Arts & Crafts styled stone and Collyweston slate mid terraced country cottage, with period features including: beamed ceilings, mullion windows and open fireplaces. Situated in the centre of this Rutland Water village.
FRONT ENTRANCE DOOR
Part glazed front entrance door with wall mounted outside light leading to:
0.94m(3'1'') x 1.02m(3'4'') With coving to ceiling, quarry tiled floor and staircase with 2 handrails leading off to the first floor accommodation.
3.00m(9'10'') x 3.63m(11'11'') With radiator, coving to ceiling, timber floor, ceiling beam and Mullion window.
3.30m(10'10'') x 3.94m(12'11'') With radiator, cast iron fireplace with open fire grate with tiled insert, raised slate hearth and mantel over, coving to ceiling, parquet wood block floor, ceiling beam, plate shelf and Mullion window.
FITTED RAYBURN KITCHEN
5.28m(17'4'') x 2.13m(7'0'') Fitted with hand built base and wall mounted cupboards and wooden work surfaces, inset Belfast sink unit with two drainers and mixer tap, tiling, oil _red Rayburn, plumbing and space for dishwasher and washing machine, radiator, tiled floor, electricity meter cupboard, built in under stairs cupboard, built in pantry with cold shelf and rear entrance door.
2.01m(6'7'') x 1.78m(5'10'') With 3 piece suite comprising: wood panelled bath with shower fitting, high flush
WC and pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, radiator, tiled _oor and wood panelled walls.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
With telephone point and access to loft.
3.33m(10'11'') x 4.27m(14'0'') With radiator, _replace with open fire grate with marble insert and wood surround
with mantel over, window seat and built in over stairs airing cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder, immersion heater and central heating programmer.
3.02m(9'11'') x 4.27m(14'0'') With radiator and window seat.
3.20m(10'6'') x 2.79m(9'2'') There is a large stone and collyweston slate outbuilding with light and power points.
2.13m(7'0'') x 0.94m(3'1'') Stone and collyweston slate store with quarry tiled floor, wood panelled ceiling and light.
There is a lawned garden area to the front of the property with borders, stone wall, wall mounted outside light, paved terrace and a gravelled pathway leads to the part glazed front entrance door. There is a south facing paved patio area immediately to the rear of the property with a wall mounted outside light and lawn with hedging and a hand gate leading to the outbuildings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61235051.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.