4 bedroom detached house for saleHilltop Drive, Oakham
- Porch & Entrance Hall
- Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Landing & 4 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Rooms
- Ensuite & Family Bathroom
- Driveway & Single Garage
A modern detached family house, situated in an elevated position on the edge of this popular Rutland market town.
The property has both gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
With wall mounted outside light and part glazed entrance door leading to:
2.95m(9'8'') x 1.93m(6'4'') With radiator, central heating thermostat, mat well, coving to ceiling and staircase with single open handrail leading off to the first floor accommodation.
1.55m(5'1'') x 0.97m(3'2'') With 2 piece suite comprising: low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin, tiling and radiator, window to front.
3.38m(11'1'') x 4.62m(15'2'') max With radiator, fireplace with fitted living coal effect gas fire with marble inset, raised marble hearth and wood surround with mantle over, TV point, telephone point,coving to ceiling and double glazed sliding doors leading to the paved patio area and lawned rear garden.
3.40m(11'2'') x 2.59m(8'6'') With radiator, coving to ceiling and telephone point, window to front.
FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN
3.58m(11'9'') x 3.56m(11'8'') Fitted with drawer line base and wall mounted cupboards and work surfaces, inset asterite sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, tiling, built in appliances including hob, extractor hood, and oven, radiator, peninsular breakfast bar, plumbing and space for dishwasher, spotlight unit, window and part glazed door to rear.
UTILITY ROOM - 1.47m(4'10'') x 1.98m(6'6'') With inset stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, tiling, drawer line base
cupboard below and adjoining work surfaces, radiator, plumbing and space for washing machine and tumble dryer, central heating boiler and programmer, window to side.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
With radiator and built in cupboard with slatted shelving.
3.05m(10'0'') x 3.71m(12'2'') With radiator, built in wardrobe and field aspect.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
1.52m(5'0'') x 1.88m(6'2'') With 3 piece suite comprising: tiled shower compartment, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, radiator, wall light with electric shaver point and expelair, window to side.
3.45m(11'4'') x 2.79m(9'2'') With radiator, built in wardrobe and distant views of Rutland Water.
2.49m(8'2'') x 3.00m(9'10'') With radiator, built in wardrobe and distant views of Rutland Water.
2.03m(6'8'') x 2.74m(9'0'') With radiator, access to loft and field aspect, window to rear.
1.98m(6'6'') x 1.73m(5'8'') With 3 piece suite comprising: panelled bath with shower fitting and 2 handrails, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, wall light with electric shaver point and expelair, window to rear.
A tarmacadam driveway provides car hardstanding and leads to a:
2.64m(8'8'') x 5.08m(16'8'') With up and over front entrance door, lights and power points.
There is a flowering garden area to the front of the property with a wall mounted outside light and steps lead up to the part glazed front entrance door. There is a paved pathway to the side of the property with a hand gate leading to the rear garden. There is a paved patio area immediately to the rear of the property and lawn with borders, fencing, further paved patio area and a cold water tap. Garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61235054.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Thomas Independent Estate Agents, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.