2 bedroom terraced house for saleLadywell, Oakham
Sold STC £136,500
- No Onward Chain
- Mid Terraced Town House
- Two Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Gardens Front & Rear
An ideal opportunity for the investment buyer, first time buyer or downsizer. The property
Comprises: open plan entrance leading to the lounge, kitchen/ diner, two bedrooms and
bathroom with shower over bath. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear. No onward
THE ACCOMMODATION IN DETAIL
1.57m(5'2'') x 1.09m(3'7'')
UPVC front entrance door leading to the open plan entrance hall
with built in cloaks cupboard.
3.99m(13'1'') max x 3.96m(13'0'')
Two storage radiators, television aerial point, telephone point,
window to front and stairs rising to the first floor and landing.
3.96m(13'0'') x 2.82m(9'3'')
Cream fronted kitchen units comprising wall mounted cupboards
and matching floor standing units, work surfaces inset with
stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tile splashbacks, plumbing
for automatic washing machine, space for cooker with extractor
cooker hood above, storage radiator, laminate wood effect
flooring, window to rear and part glazed door to rear.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Stairs rising from lounge to the first floor and landing, airing
cupboard with hot water tank, access to the roof void.
3.40m(11'2'') max x 2.97m(9'9'') plus recess
Built in wardrobes, electric panel heater, television point,
storage area over the stairs and window to front.
Please note there is a slope within the roofline.
2.92m(9'7'') x 2.08m(6'10'')
Electric panel radiator and window to rear.
Fitted with a three piece suite in white comprising; panel bath with
shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tile
splashbacks, shaver point, wall mounted fan heater and window
Gardens to the front and rear. The property is accessed via
pedestrian only access. The front garden is open plan and
lawned. There is a storeroom to the front.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing, having a paved
patio and lawned gardens. A garden gate allows pedestrian
access to the rear of the property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61235063.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Thomas Independent Estate Agents, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.