2 bedroom apartment for saleJohn Clare Close, Oakham
- Open Plan Living Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Shower
- Entrance Hall
- Communal Gardens
- Single Car Parking Space
A well maintained modern ground floor apartment, situated on the popular Linden Homes Orchid Development, on the
edge of this Rutland market town. The property has both gas central heating and UPVC double glazing.
FRONT ENTRANCE DOOR
Front entrance door leading to:
With radiator, intercom telephone and built in storage cupboards.
FITTED LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN
6.83m(22'5'') max x 3.94m(12'11'')max
Modern open plan living comprising of a lounge area, dining area and fitted kitchen
with four windows to two aspects allowing natural light into the living space.
The kitchen is fitted with a range of eye level cupboards with matching base units
below, fitted work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer
tap, built in electric oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback and extractor
cooker hood above, plumbing for automatic washing machine and plumbing for
dishwasher, gas boiler, two radiators, TV point and telephone point.
4.42m(14'6'') max x 2.18m(7'2'')
With built in double wardrobes, TV and telephone points and window to the front.
4.42m(14'6'') x 2.18m(7'2'')
With radiator and window to the front.
With three piece suite comprising: panelled bath with shower over, shower screen,
pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, shaver point, extractor fan and tiled
Single Car Parking Space
Ground Rent £125.00 per annum
Service Charge £455.00 half yearly
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61235066.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.